to our very own Lynda Kelly for earning the Graduate, REALTOR Institute (GRI) designation, the mark of a progressive real estate professional who has made the commitment to provide a high level of professional services by securing a strong educational foundation.
GRI designees are recognized nationally for:
- Actively pursuing a solid foundation of in-depth market knowledge and skill to navigate the current real estate climate – no matter what its condition.
- Committing to act with professionalism and serve their clients with the highest ethical standards.
We are proud to give you one more reason to choose Bayside Property Management & Real Estate Services Corporation for all your buying, selling, rental and property management needs!
Experience Counts ... You Benefit!
Lynda Kelly, Licensed Real Estate Broker and Owner of Bayside Property Management and Real Estate Services Corporation, has resided in the Tampa Bay area for 38 years with extensive market knowledge in Pinellas and northwest Hillsborough counties. Licensed in Florida real estate since 1986 and real estate broker’s license since 2002 when Bayside Property Management originated. She recently earned her SRS, Seller Reperesentative Specialist designation through the National Association of Realtors.
Twenty eight years of practical hands-on property management and sales experience from single family homes to condos and townhomes. Lynda is also an active member of the following organizations for the latest in Landlord/Tenant legal issues and education, Fair Housing and Ethics.
- Florida Licensed Real Estate Broker
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- Tampa Bay Chapter of Residential Property Managers
- National Association of Realtors
- Florida Association of Realtors
- Pinellas Realtor Association